If you have been research different franchise opportunities, you may hear the phrase ‘starter package’ quite regularly. A starter package is in effect, items that you will find beneficial when you start your business that are included either within the franchise fee or for a set additional fee.
What might you expect?
- Products to undertake the services offered by your business
- Equipment as above
- Business stationery such as letterheads and business cards
- Uniforms, for yourself or employees within your business
- Marketing literature such as flyers and posters
- Promotional items including mugs, pens and rulers
- Marketing launch which might include paid marketing activities
- Membership with relevant trade bodies
Having a starter pack is a true benefit when joining a franchise. It helps you to start off with the right credentials to ensure that you have the best start. You don’t need to source much of the above for yourself and you can concentrate your first few weeks, often months in to your business, not sourcing any of the above.
Our starter package is included within our franchise fee to give new franchise owners the ease and speed required to start a business from scratch.
Not all starter packages are equal though, so do be mindful of this when you are comparing franchise opportunities like for like.
If you’d like to discuss what is included, you can chat with our franchise sales team on 0116 275 9005 or at firstname.lastname@example.org for the latest starter pack information