The importance of a Customer Relationship Management System (CRM)
Whether you store customer data on a spreadsheet or via business cards, both are disorganised and likely a breach in GDPR.
If you are looking to get in to business, it’s a good idea to have thought about how you intend to store customer data to ensure that it is well organised and safe.
A CRM system can do this effectively for you, and also has many other benefits.
- Data storage in compliance with GDPR
- Data segmentation so that customers can be grouped
- Anniversary and milestone tracking so they can be recognised
- Lifetime and average value calculations so they can be recognised
- Customer buying patterns so they can be remarketed to
- Recording of contacts made so there is a contact history
& any, many more…
There are lots of CRM systems to choose from, so it’s important to choose one that most suits the requirements of your business.
If you decide to join our franchise network, our franchise owners can share their knowledge on the CRM systems that they use and have found most beneficial to their business.
For further information, contact our franchise recruitment team on 0116 275 9005 today