Did you know that a Rosemary Bookkeeping Franchise is a low cost entry in to owning your own business in a money-making market?
No, well, here’s why!
- No office – You don’t need to buy or rent an office space to set up your business, so there’s no costs here
- No expensive products or equipment – Your clients buy your time, you only need basic office equipment/subscriptions
- Local – You deliver services locally, so no travel up and down the country to see clients, keeping your travel costs low and productive time high
- Low marketing costs – As much of your marketing is rolled in to sales prospecting which you do yourself through building relationships locally, it doesn’t cost very much, but your time
- Low franchise fee – A franchise fee under £20,000 is considered low in the industry, our franchise fee is £18,370 + VAT and when registering for VAT you can claim the VAT back!
Whilst the costs are low, the rewards are high. Gross profit margins are high, the level of support from the franchise is high and so is the satisfaction of the client when following our intelligent bookkeeping method.
With territories available nationally, training academies run often, what are you waiting for?
Register your interest by calling 0116 275 9005 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org